IF ORDERING YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS ONLINE -PLEASE TELL US WHICH SITE YOU WISH TO COLLECT IT FROM- THE KING STREET SURGERY OR THE UNIVERSITY MEDICAL PRACTICE
If you are running out of your usual medicines you can order another prescription from the surgery in various ways:
- You can discuss your medication needs with your dispensing pharmacists who will liaise with us.
- You can come into the surgery to drop off your request.
- You can send a stamped addressed enveloped with your request and we will post your prescription back to you.
- You can telephone us at King Street on 01524 541651
- You can telephone The University Medical Practice on 01524 387780
- You can also order a repeat prescription online through the practice website
- you can also leave a message on our answering machine on 01524 847920 outside of working hours
We shall be offering patients the facility to order their repeat prescriptions by email, and introducing a new system which allows some patients, on medication which does not alter, to order repeat prescriptions via your usual pharmacist and to collect them from there instead of the surgery. This would mean you don’t have to order them on a monthly basis. Please ask your pharmacist if he provides this “repeat dispensing” service.
For these systems to run smoothly we request at least 48 hours notice before collection.
To maintain a high quality of service, the doctors would like all patients on regular medication to be reviewed from time to time. You may be asked to attend the surgery periodically to see a doctor/nurse/practice pharmacist for review.